Sunday, April 14, 2013

Baby Hammar is... (drum roll)...

A BOY!


We got to enjoy the company of our family last night to find out that our little one is a boy.  I know John was excited and he said he even saw my dad smile.  Since he only has one son and four daughters I think he is excited to have a grandson.  I think it's going to be hard for us (me at least) to not buy cute little boy clothes.  My mom and I are hopefully going soon to pick out fabric for his quilt.  We are having a little boy.  Shoutout to our friend Melissa for making a great cake, both tasty and creative!  Thank you Mel!  
  
There is an enduring tenderness in the love of a mother to a son that transcends all other affections of the heart.  – Washington Irving , writer

For more photos of the fun celebration click here :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment