Here's to the December of my 27th year...
1. Use Less Technology - So it's been two months, but this goal is still going well. Some nights I've given myself more time after 8:30pm, so I hope for March I can quit that. It's not helping anything, although I guess it's not hurting anything either. It could potentially be hurtful to my relationship with John though, so I want to be mindful of that. John was sweet the other day and said that he wanted to start "unplugging" at night too. Maybe I'm rubbing off on him a bit :) I plan to keep doing the same things during March.
2. Bake My Little Heart Out - I made banana chocolate chip muffins and pumpkin banana chocolate chip bread (Both can be found on my Pinterest). I made Easy Creamy Crockpot Salsa Verde Chicken in January and it is a keeper! It was SO easy and so tasty. I made a double recipe and that provided a meal for a friend who just had a baby and an extra for me to put in the freezer. This month or next I want to get a freezer meal plan in place so there will be some meals ready once Baby Girl comes. My sister and I are going to get together on a Saturday and do it together. It should be fun :)
3. Take Advantage of Snail Mail - I sent two letters this morning. One to a high school friend whom I haven't spoken to in years. Kai colored a picture for a friend and we sent that too. I love snail mail! We got a book of 100 stamps at Costco yesterday so I'd better get writing and Kai coloring.
4. No Picking - Seems the last two months have been pretty good in this department. I think baby girl is helping me out since that's what happened during my pregnancy with Kai.
5. Church - The last two months haven't been great. We made it yesterday and it was wonderful. Kai is fabulous in the nursery, very minimal tears! It made this momma SO happy! Hockey is slowing down significantly so church will be so much easier to get to. We can go as a family. March should be great.
6. See a Friend - I've seen many friends, so this goal is always good. I have two mommas and their daughters coming over tomorrow to play. I love seeing friends just as much as Kai does, so we do our best to see people.
7. Go Walking/Exploring -We got a membership to Edinborough Park and Kai loves it there. It has a small gym and a huge indoor park. It's wonderful for Kai and also a workout for me. We've been attending Storytime at the Library and Kai loves that too. We keep pretty busy especially since it's been so cold and we haven't been able to get outside. We've been to the zoo a few times too. Looks like we've done well! This month we'll be going to Florida with my family. Kai will get another plane ride under his belt and I know he'll love swimming and running and soaking up vitamin d. I honestly can't wait!
8. Sew/Craft: I haven't done much of anything since there hasn't been much extra time. I'm working on a few gift, so I'll be getting in some more this month.