Monday, June 10, 2013

twenty-nine weeks.

Date/How Far Along: June 10, 2013 = 29 weeks and 2 days.  We're already starting appointments every two weeks!
Size of baby: Kettle Bell
Sleep: Sleep is hit or miss most nights.  I've been sleeping like a rock for the past few nights, but there were days last week where I felt so exhausted.  I'm still thankful for my pregnancy pillow and have recently discovered a lot of back pain relief in our recliner.  I have fallen asleep there a few evenings. 
Total Weight Gain:  Exactly 20 pounds since starting.  I started at 133 and was 153 pounds a day shy of 29 weeks. 
Symptoms:  Not much physically, except minors aches.  Emotionally though I've started to feel scared.  He's coming soon and I am SO excited to meet him, but I'm still scared.  I'll probably write a whole post about it this week.   
Movement:  Lots and I'm trying to savor every bit of it, since I have no idea what the future holds. 
Maternity Clothes:  Yup, there isn't much else to say about it :)  They are so much more comfortable than regular clothes.  I have decided though that I really like the full panel pants.  I didn't think I would because honestly they look a little ridiculous (See photo :), but I think they provide some great tummy support.  I don't think I would buy any other kind for future pregnancies. 
Go-to eats:  Tacos.  Meat.  I've been having a rough time with salt.  If we eat out I've noticed that my body is not happy if there was lots of salt.   
Best moment/s of the week:  Having some great heart to heart talks with John.  It's been such a blessing for me to be able to express my fears to him.  He's patient with me too because I get extra emotional when I talk about my feelings. 
Hardest moment/s of the week:  Being scared.
Gender:  The baby will be wearing a onesie that says, "Handsome like Daddy."

What I wish people knew:  I have nothing this week.  I hope everyone reading this is having a wonderful week!   

What I’m looking forward to:  Supper with our dear friends Derek and Rachel tonight!  And getting to see family next weekend for Father's Day.  
Milestones:  You are bulking up for delivery.  You will at least double if not close to triple your weight by the time we get to meet you!
To check out my growing bump click here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment