Monday, June 25, 2012

My Favorite Day

If I could choose a favorite day it would be one spent with John and our favorite things.  We would get up a little earlier than usual.  I'm always up early, usually by 8am, but John would sleep all day sometimes if he had the option.  I'd say 9am is a great time to get up.  I would go to Grandview Grill in St. Paul for breakfast.  We love this place!  It serves the most wonderful breakfast food.  John is particular to the Cajun Benedict and I usually just get plain old eggs and toast because I love the toast.  Oh simple pleasures :)  After breakfast we would go to a farmer's market.  The ones in Bloomington and Edina are great, but I want to try the ones in Minneapolis and St. Paul because they're big.  I wouldn't care where we had lunch, maybe sushi, it's my favorite.  The afternoon could include a variety of activities or just relaxing.  We enjoying going for runs together, taking Comet to the dog park, walking around MOA and people watching, going to Afton State Park with Comet or just swimming in our pool.  We would make supper at home and enjoy a bottle of wine together.  Snuggle up and watch one of our favorite shows.  And that would be one of my favorite days :)                  

No comments:

Post a Comment